Yesterday was my 26th birthday–yes, I’m now in the second half of my 20’s and on my way to the big 3-0.
So in celebration, I thought I’d share 26 random things about me!
- I have a dog and two cats.
- My favorite dessert is anything with chocolate.
- But I could probably eat fruit for all 3 meals because it’s delicious.
- I walk about 60 miles a week.
- I’ve been to London, Madrid, and traveled around Uganda.
- I don’t really know what my passion is or how to find it.
- I have a strange fascination with rocks and geology.
- I feel most comfortable in the kitchen or on the couch.
- I still have the popsicle stick wishing well Mom and I made as a school project.
- I love to organize things. Sometimes I reorganize drawers, closets, or the freezer just because.
- I enjoy walking barefoot through cool grass.
- I’ve never held a job longer than 2.5 years.
- My favorite books series is Harry Potter, followed closely by Lord of the Rings.
- I think I’d do pretty well on a trivia game show.
- I truly believe that downsizing and de-cluttering can change your life.
- I have highly vegetarian eating habits.
- I don’t like condiments except BBQ sauce.
- I’m terrible with directions. TERRIBLE.
- I love roller coasters and amusement parks.
- I enjoy being by water, but I’m not a strong swimmer.
- I want to visit all the National Parks.
- Going to college was totally worth it, even though I’m not really using my marketing degree.
- I have a strange mix of creativity and practicality in my personality.
- I actually have fun exploring ways to be frugal and resourceful.
- I move about once a year, and really don’t mind the constant change.
- I’m still excited about the possibilities and endless potential the future holds.