I made this granola on New Year’s morning in all of 15 minutes and was so proud at how it turned out that I had to share. Why proud? Because I didn’t even follow a recipe, and often times that doesn’t work out so well. Here’s one time that it did.
Super Easy Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3-1/2 cup of warm honey
- 2 Tbsp oil
- a dash of cinnamon, sprinkle of allspice, and pinch of salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, coconut, cranberries, and spices.
- Warm honey in microwave or on the stove until thin and runny.
- Add oil and honey to oat mixture and stir until coated.
- Spread out in an even layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Granola will still be soft when it comes out of the oven. It will become crunchy as it cools.
Fantastic on yogurt or as a bowl of cereal!